PDA

View Full Version : Hi from southend

steveprice
20-01-13, 11:24
Hi all,

I'm Steve from Southend and Ive spent most of my Christmas and new year feeling a bit rubbish, from frequent urges to pee to a large lump in my throat - that actually exists as a lump near my voice box thingy - its all been a bit too much. Work is also a bit mental.

its all stress related, had pee check by the doc and all was clear, so anxiety and stress are probably to blame again - had a panic attack a few years ago after a big drinking session - only got myself to blame, have been tee-total since then and that has really helped.

have recently dropped caffeine off the menu and am now looking for the next luxury item that needs to be sacrificed to allow me to feel a bit more human.

anyway, am sure some of you can relate, if anyone has any clues how to remove or treat the lump thing then let me know! started about three days ago and had a stressful conversation with someone (alright an argument) on the friday that has probably stressed out a muscle or something,

ideas on a sealed envelope please!

nice to see you all supporting each other and hope to help some of you sometime!

nomorepanic
20-01-13, 11:35
Hi steveprice

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Londonguy71
20-01-13, 11:37
Hi there

Know Southend very well. Loved the kursaal as a child. Agree re Xmas and new year. I spent a lot of the Xmas period this year in the gym. Kept me occupied as the devil creates mischief for me to stoke up otherwise... Not a good thing as I've been a bad boy in the past. Nothing like beating up grannies but its been very hurtful and destructive to others :-(

Arnie365
20-01-13, 12:14
Hi and welcome :welcome:

Mark13
20-01-13, 14:27
Hello Steve and welcome to the forum.

steveprice
20-01-13, 15:42
thanks guys

Daisy Sue
20-01-13, 15:44
hi Steve, & welcome :) love 'Sarfend' :D

HotLad86
21-01-13, 21:14
:welcome: to NMP you have come too a great place

pelerocco
21-01-13, 21:42
Now then Steve,

I've had the same as you. I got the Doc to send me to the ENT which is next Monday. She seemed unperturbed and told me not to worry.

Welcome by the way, we're both newbies here :yesyes:

steveprice
22-01-13, 18:15
Hi Pelerocco! I got an appointment friday for the doc so am holding out til then, its got a big more spread out but feels fairly spongy under the skin, its a bit weird! Think i might have strained a muscle there or something - feels like its the muscle so hopefully something fairly lame like that.

how long have you had yours? its been playing on my mind a lot since Saturday when I first noticed it...

Kerry B
22-01-13, 18:46
Hi Steve :welcome: aboard. You are never alone always someone on here to help.