PDA

View Full Version : fast actions

fruity
20-01-13, 11:40
WELL FIRST OF ALL I WOKE UP & MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS DEATH & I HAD TO SHAKE MY HEAD TO SNAP OUT OF IT. & ALL MORNING I,VE FELT ANXIOUS & HAD FAST ACTIONS/MOVEMENTS. LIKE I DO EVERYTHING FAST. & THAT MAKES ME ANXIOUS & LIKE IM GOIN MAD! :bighug1:

ecila92
20-01-13, 12:05
I can relate to the fast thing, it's definitely anxiety. Sometimes I feel slower than everything else. Weird.. Have a bath and try and relax :)

Arnie365
20-01-13, 12:08
hi fruity, i woke up a bit the same today. first thoughts were death. not a great way to start the day.

Eek
20-01-13, 12:15
I wake up like that most mornings and yes Arnie it's not a great way to start the day.

fruity
20-01-13, 13:08
i can relate to the fast thing, it's definitely anxiety. Sometimes i feel slower than everything else. Weird.. Have a bath and try and relax :)
yes im like that as well sometimes. I,ve had a shower. Just & im having my dinner in a minute. Xxx

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

hi fruity, i woke up a bit the same today. First thoughts were death. Not a great way to start the day.
yes it,s not very nice. But it starts the day off weird

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

i wake up like that most mornings and yes arnie it's not a great way to start the day.
it sets u off on the wrong foot

Dazza
20-01-13, 13:24
yes im like that as well sometimes. I,ve had a shower. Just & im having my dinner in a minute. Xxx

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

yes it,s not very nice. But it starts the day off weird

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

it sets u off on the wrong foot

I've also had this many times... so I've started to try this, and it's been helping me.. I posted about it earlier today. http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=128540

fruity
20-01-13, 13:35
i've also had this many times... So i've started to try this, and it's been helping me.. I posted about it earlier today. http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=128540
sounds good. Xxxxx