PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody : )

Beetlejuice
20-01-13, 15:34
I come from Bulgaria, but have lived in Denmark for the past 3.5 years. I have recently started having anxiety and panic attacks. My anxiety is mostly related to worries about my health and future. I haven't been to a therapist yet because I can not afford it. I have just graduated from university and I don't have a job and a stable income... and believe me therapists here in Denmark are ridiculously expensive. I have been experiencing anxiety for about the past 3 months, however the past 1 month has been a nightmare for me! I have had constant dizziness and brain fog for that past month as well as countless panic attacks, sometimes even having several in one day! According to the doctors I have visited and the tests they made I should be in good health. Happily, I have gained control over my panic attacks. However, my dizziness/brain fog and anxiety are still there and my life has turned into a pile of SH*T. I love your webpage, last night I spend like 5 hours reading a lot of useful information and must say that it helped me understand a lot about my condition! I would love to share, talk, chat with someone that can help me and since I can not afford a therapist, a forum like this seems to be my last option and I am happy to have found one! So, that's it from me! I hope to meet nice people here, get better soon and hopefully being able to help others later :)

nomorepanic
20-01-13, 15:45
Hi Beetlejuice

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Daisy Sue
20-01-13, 15:46
hi Beetlejuice, welcome :)

it sucks that the only thing stopping you getting therapy is money... i hope you find a lot of the answers & support you need here. i've only been posting & reading a few days and i'm already in awe of the amount of knowledge & experience here.

Baggs
20-01-13, 16:12
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

ricardo
20-01-13, 16:52
Beetlejuice Welcome.

As you say Denmark is a very expensive country to live in and medical expense is very high.
If you can get a job and intend to stay there you will pay high taxes but be eligable for treatment,but I don't know how long you have to be a resident to apply for this,but anyway good luck.
I had the same problem over here.

ynos
20-01-13, 17:33
:welcome:

Londonguy71
21-01-13, 08:58
Welcome.

HotLad86
21-01-13, 21:13
Hello and welcome too NMP

Mark13
21-01-13, 22:31