PDA

View Full Version : Lexapro15mg

Ally24
20-01-13, 16:09
I was out drinkin last nite and feel really panicy today,im talinh lexapro 15mg tabs and i was wondering os it safe to take em,i haven had a drink in abou 10 hours or so

spottitchsam
20-01-13, 17:41
I was out drinkin last nite and feel really panicy today,im talinh lexapro 15mg tabs and i was wondering os it safe to take em,i haven had a drink in abou 10 hours or so
ally,i do not think you are supposed to drink alcolhol with any medication.even a odd drink is not recommdened.hope you are soon well.x

Ally24
20-01-13, 17:52
Yeh i know,regrettin gettin drunk so much,iv been havin rotten panic attacks all day,jus so scared of the next one!any advice for me?my breathin techniques never help me,they jus make me panic more so:(

spottitchsam
20-01-13, 18:18
Yeh i know,regrettin gettin drunk so much,iv been havin rotten panic attacks all day,jus so scared of the next one!any advice for me?my breathin techniques never help me,they jus make me panic more so:(
hi ally,why not try and distract yourself by listening to some music,watching a comedy program or film.having a nice soak in the bath.or the best thing i have found is getting on this site and read/reply to all the lovely people on here.this is a god send to me.take care x

Ally24
20-01-13, 18:34
Iv been tryin to distract myself with tv and stuff bu works for a few and den i get really lightheaded and tightness in my chest again:(thank u so much for ur advice;) hopefully il be back to mysrlf for work tomorro:/