PDA

View Full Version : Wots goin on!

Pinkbrenda2012
20-01-13, 19:20
Ok so ive been good for a while going out alone etc etc but just lately a week before my periods and all the way through i am so weak and generally unwell. I go white and feel so sick. A day before this period i started with really really bad diarreheo and its been on and off since then. This was 4 days ago since then i have come on my period, started with a cold and feel rubbish. Now my bowels are just as bad but explosive and dark brown in colour with black dots im worried theres summat going on but what??

Col
20-01-13, 20:12
Ok so ive been good for a while going out alone etc etc but just lately a week before my periods and all the way through i am so weak and generally unwell. I go white and feel so sick. A day before this period i started with really really bad diarreheo and its been on and off since then. This was 4 days ago since then i have come on my period, started with a cold and feel rubbish. Now my bowels are just as bad but explosive and dark brown in colour with black dots im worried theres summat going on but what??

Im like this and dread my periods because ever since i had a breakdown and was crippled with panic attacks and being run down , i dread my periods. I begin to feel weak, floaty and generally unwell. If Im particularly heavy - I seem to get anxiety symptoms like doddgy stomach and breathing issue. completly with you. Iron tablets may help you and I think for me going on the pill is the only option, BUT I hate taking pills as I worry they will set my panic symptoms off X oh i hate going anywhere or over exerting myself when im on my period.

Pinkbrenda2012
20-01-13, 22:04
Its more my bowels that is my main concern i constantly need the loo and its constantly loose :-(