PDA

View Full Version : I'm so pleased it's this time

spottitchsam
21-01-13, 07:18
as the title says im very happy when this time arrives,because there is someone else in my house that I can talk to.don't get me wrong I live with my husband,and 2 of my grown-up children who has already been very supported,they have always said that if I need them I was just to wake them.has my 2 children go to work I feel it's unfair to ask them to sit with me in the wee small hours of the morning.my husband who is retired also needs his sleep as he has to help me through the day time he is my registered carer.for the last few days the amitriptyline pills that I am taking has a side effect of leaving you with a dry mouth.I know I lot of medication has this side effect has I'm on other meds as well.but this seems to be worse than any other pill I have ever taken. 10.30 last night till 5.30 today I have woken up 11 times I have nodded off for 5/15 mins each time but my dry mouth has woken me up and then the panic rears its ugly head.I take 2 pints of water to bed with me and I am constantly sipping it whenever I am awake.by the time I get up in the morning I have drunk 1 and 1/2 pints.I have a appointment with my gp this afternoon so I'm going to ask him if I can cut down a mg or how long does he think this dry mouth last for.I need my sleep now has it has caught up over the last few weeks.I am to frighten to sleep in the daytime even though my husband is around.we have 2 Jack Russell's that are a comfort when I'm in the room by myself.they both sleep in my daughter's room at night has I sleep with a cold fan on and its quite cold for them,also with me waking every half hour they get disturbed.sorry to have gone on but as many of you on here knows it's a God send this site.thanks for reading and here's to another day.take care one and all.x

starlight78
21-01-13, 07:28
Sending hugs to you Jean x x

spottitchsam
21-01-13, 07:39
morning starlight,love your name. thank you for your reply I do appreciate your kind words.I just got your hugs coming through now. lol.x