PDA

View Full Version : Now i have a kidney infection - does it ever end :(

tasha87
21-01-13, 07:33
Hi all,

I am feeling so like crap at the moment. I have had a sore throat for a few days and a slight cough, now I've developed a kidney infection.

I feel like i could scream. I have been so unwell since all this started 6 weeks ago. I have the odd day or two in between where i have felt better but then a new symptom pops up and i panic all over again.

These recurrent infections are starting to worry me a bit now, as i know a kidney infection and cough and sore throat aren't caused by anxiety. I don't really know where to go from here. I'm so frustrated and feel so alone. I feel like i am becoming more and more depressed with every day that passes. I just cry over nothing and am so irritable. I don't want to continue on like this anymore.

Thanks for reading

T

Annie0904
21-01-13, 10:01
Sending lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: it sounds like you have got yourself really run down and when you are run down you get more infections. make sure you get plenty of rest.

tasha87
21-01-13, 10:22
Thank you Annie :flowers:

The rational part of my mind says you are really run down from not eating properly and not exercising etc, but my HA doesn't let me believe that for too long, obviously it has to be the deadly "C" word, which only magnifies my symptoms because i start to panic :lac:

I need to learn to stay away from Google, it is not my friend!

Take Care :bighug1: