PDA

View Full Version : Just keep digging

Pinkbrenda2012
21-01-13, 10:06
I feel like death warmed up right now. For 4 days i have had diarreheoa constant i have been drinking fluids to keep me hydrated but feel so weak still. During this time im on my period and full of cold. Qhats most worrying is that silly me googled loose stools with coffee granules in (because thats what it looks like) and oh yea i get bleeding ulcers, hemmoridge, internal bleeding etc etc. so now worried betond belief i cant stop crying and my family are juat sick of me so feel so alone. Cant get to the doctors until later in coz i dont wanna drive in the snow so tuck in my own torment all day. Advice needed ppl plz xx

Annie0904
21-01-13, 10:17
Why don't you phone the doctors and ask for a telephone consultation to help put your mind at rest? x

Daisy Sue
21-01-13, 10:23
hiya.. sounds like you've got dreaded bug that's doing the rounds :( let's hope you're towards the end of it now, and you're doing the most important thing with the rehydration..

i think Annie's advice is good, see if you can talk to a doc or practice nurse if it's going to be a long wait before you get seen.

hope you perk up soon!