PDA

View Full Version : still.got fuzzy head

amanda68
21-01-13, 10:46
Still.got this horroble fuzzy head with blurred vision and dizziness/lightheadness.clivking and ringing in ear. And. A pounding in head . Its been going on 4 months and its drinin me crazy i keep thinking im doing. Can anojnë help

fruity
21-01-13, 11:00
Still.got this horroble fuzzy head with blurred vision and dizziness/lightheadness.clivking and ringing in ear. And. A pounding in head . Its been going on 4 months and its drinin me crazy i keep thinking im doing. Can anojnë help
sounds like a virus. they can b in ur system for ages.

amanda68
21-01-13, 11:17
Dr checked everything via blood testsv no viruses says anxiety and to get on with it but I'm convincec I have a brain tumour the noise in head is horrendous

fruity
21-01-13, 13:47
dr checked everything via blood testsv no viruses says anxiety and to get on with it but i'm convincec i have a brain tumour the noise in head is horrendous
you have mot got brain tumor. How long u had anxiety?

amanda68
21-01-13, 16:38
I've had it for 4 months now

Kerry B
21-01-13, 17:09
Hi When I was fist Ill with Panics and Anxiety I was dizzy constantly and keep getting headaches and blurred vision and like you would not believe its all cause of anxiety and was convinced I had a Brain Tumour. But if you have been like this for 4 months then it cannot be a Tumour as you would of been in hospital by now, my Grandad died of a Brain Tumour.
Its so difficult to believe you are causing all these symptoms yourself, I still now find it hard to believe.

fruity
21-01-13, 17:11
i've had it for 4 months now
i was having all that when i was new to anxiety. I was having everything. Very unplesent.xxxxx i know u proberly won,t believe me but u are ok. I,ve had my anxietys for nearly 5yrs. U get a little used to it as time go,s on but then there are some days you go down that road again. How u feel now.xxxxxx

amanda68
21-01-13, 21:36
Thanks everyone, I'm not feeling bad now . I'm going to try getbavk to the gym.
Are there any dvitamins I cud try ascytring to stay off drugs thanks al,

Mark13
21-01-13, 23:03
Maybe try a B-complex or calcium with magnesium - there's anecdotal evidence for both. I found the B-complex may have helped with some paresthesia I was having.