PDA

View Full Version : Blue Monday

lovemenot
21-01-13, 12:15
For those who do not know ... today is blue Monday , "the depression day" ... , the most depressed day of the year.

spottitchsam
21-01-13, 17:56
For those who do not know ... today is blue Monday , "the depression day" ... , the most depressed day of the year.

lovemenot,I'm sorry but it's been the opposite for me today.I've been to the doctor this afternoon and he is very happy with how well im responding to the pills.I have also had them reduced.had a test for diabetes and that's come back good.I also had a phone number for me to contact the cognitive behavioural therapy clinic.wish I could send every one a bit of my happiness.still tomorrow is another day.x

xdavex
21-01-13, 18:28
Today, for me, feels a mixed day.

On the positive - For the 1st time in about 2 years I've finally managed to get my bank account out of my overdraught , I'm now firmly back into credit also allowing for direct debits etc over the next few weeks :D

On the negative - 1. I've had rageing toothache for most of today.

2. I also went to my community mental health centre to ask them why they failed to send me another appointment as they promised they would, all because I showed 15 mins late... fair enough.., but why on earth do they put such a quietly spoken receptionist behind the safety glass ?? I could barely hear what she said to me about arranging a future appointment!

Sparkle1984
21-01-13, 19:34
It felt like just another day to me. It's been a rather mundane day - nothing particularly exciting has happened, but I haven't felt unhappy either.