PDA

View Full Version : Hello - I'm Lea from Bristol!

LeaLea7
21-01-13, 12:31
Hi everyone.

My name is Lea. I'm 25 from Bristol. I am quite nervous about posting this but here goes... I have been suffering depression (on and off) since I was 9 years old, I was put onto fluoxitine then changed to citalopram... Neither really worked so I just gave up and eventually things got slightly better on their own. It has been at bay for about 5 years now, since I have been with my husband. He has been an endless pillar of strength and support for me since we had met. We have had a lot of trials and tribulations from the start, as we had only been together 2 and a half months when I had an ectopic pregnancy. I have also suffered pre and post natal depression when I had my daughter a year later, (she is now almost 4yrs old). Anyway I have been through and still going through a lot (like OCD, low self-esteem and low self-confidence so if you'd like to chat and/or going through the same just send me a message.
Lea x

Annie0904
21-01-13, 12:38
Hi Lea :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support here x

nomorepanic
21-01-13, 12:42
Hi LeaLea7

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

CarmR
21-01-13, 12:46
Hi Lea
Welcome to the Forum, you'll find lots of help & advice here..I always have.
Glad you found us lol x

Baggs
21-01-13, 13:06
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

malaprop
21-01-13, 14:48
Hello from another newbie x

Mark13
21-01-13, 15:46
Hello Lea, welcome to the forum. Hope you find all the info and support here that you need.

Fenrir
21-01-13, 17:40
:welcome: Lea.

HotLad86
21-01-13, 21:11
Hi Lea :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support here...

LeaLea7
23-01-13, 16:47
Thanks everyone. It took me a while to realise I had replies as I'm new and couldn't find my post, lol.

Lea x

ricardo
23-01-13, 17:06
Hi Lea

I am sure you will find a lot of help and friends on NMP