PDA

View Full Version : weakness..pins and needles

Juliet
21-01-13, 14:20
Has anyone else had symptoms of pins and needles in their toes and weak legs due to anxiety? I have had this symptom for months now..had an mri which excluded MS,but Im still convinced its something other than stress/anxiety. Its at its worst when I wake up..I feel numbness and pins and needles in my toes which gradually subsides as I start moving around..then.I have a buzzing tingling sensation most of the time affecting my feet and fingers. I had a long periid of time panic free after th birth of mt babies but it has come back with a vengence recently after a period of streess. I have had all my bloods dine snd as I sat mri was normal.I do have hypothyroidism,but that is under control..Im so scared that I gave some sort of neuropathy.I used to drink alot(none in my 2pregnancies and only moderate amounts now(2kids and hangovers dont mix)but Im scaredmyand Im scared its catching up with me. I have read that alcohol can cause nerve damage..any reassurance would be appreciated xxx

fruity
21-01-13, 17:18
has anyone else had symptoms of pins and needles in their toes and weak legs due to anxiety? I have had this symptom for months now..had an mri which excluded ms,but im still convinced its something other than stress/anxiety. Its at its worst when i wake up..i feel numbness and pins and needles in my toes which gradually subsides as i start moving around..then.i have a buzzing tingling sensation most of the time affecting my feet and fingers. I had a long periid of time panic free after th birth of mt babies but it has come back with a vengence recently after a period of streess. I have had all my bloods dine snd as i sat mri was normal.i do have hypothyroidism,but that is under control..im so scared that i gave some sort of neuropathy.i used to drink alot(none in my 2pregnancies and only moderate amounts now(2kids and hangovers dont mix)but im scaredmyand im scared its catching up with me. I have read that alcohol can cause nerve damage..any reassurance would be appreciated xxx
yes i have had that. I drank in my 2 pregnancys. It,s nothing to worry about. It,s good old anxiety.