PDA

View Full Version : feeling groggy today!!!

kelly12
21-01-13, 20:28
Hi everyone,

Today i been feeling quite strange and it's vey hard to describe. but its like a build up of anxiety and nerves that wanna come out and its all built up inside and makes you feel groggy!! The hands are trembing i want to panic but im holding it in and i distract myself by talking to people so it never turns into a panic attack. I have felt like this all day at work and i have really felt rough. I have also felt like i cant breath at times today but kinda yawned it out!...I know i sound like a complete weirdo but thats the only way i can describe it.Can anyone relete to this x

Annie0904
21-01-13, 20:31
Kelly, you don't sound like a weirdo at all. these are all classic symptoms/feelings associated with anxiety. lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dazza123
21-01-13, 20:52
Kelly, anxiety and panic is very consuming and can wipe you out, when I have had a panic attack I feel shattered at times, it wears you out. Good that you can keep a lid on it tho, just hope it eases for you and you can keep calm.

Claravera
22-01-13, 09:01
Its also happens with me sometimes depression leads to anxiety and anxiety leads to depression both depression and anxiety disorder can come from a common source and because of that it leads to panic attack.