PDA

View Full Version : Evening folks

pelerocco
21-01-13, 20:45
Hello everybody, I'm Matt, I'm 29 and from Liverpool :)

I have been suffering an awful lot over the last 2 months and am definitely at my wits end. I have a list of symptoms (a lot of them serious as far as I'm concerned), yet my Dr and Locum have been blasé about the whole situation. My wife is expecting at the end of March and it is upsetting her as she hates seeing me like this.

I am seeing an ENT on Monday finally after a month's wait about my physical symptoms and have been in touch with Inclusion Matters, a Mental Health service in Liverpool. Their stories about CBT seem quite promising and I look forward to pouring my heart out about my health anxieties to a professional.

Sorry for rambling on, but will keep you all updated.

Annie0904
21-01-13, 20:51
Hi :welcome: CBT is very good and I am sure it will help you. you will also get lots of support on this site.

nomorepanic
21-01-13, 20:56
Hi pelerocco

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

HotLad86
21-01-13, 21:08
Hello welcome too NMP its a great site everyone helps eachother here see you around mate

Mark13
21-01-13, 22:33
Hello Matt and :welcome:

Baggs
22-01-13, 11:02
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Londonguy71
22-01-13, 15:13
Welcome. And cbt is good well worth the benefits afterwards.

ynos
22-01-13, 15:57
:welcome:

Kerry B
22-01-13, 18:57
Hi and :welcome: aboard. Hope you find this site as usual as Ive found, its been my life line