PDA

View Full Version : Sudden overwhelming fatigue

becks xxx
21-01-13, 23:00
Hi. Really would like to know if anyone experiences this?
Early last year I had come far/off medication etc and doing day to day things. Then around May time I kept getting this strange tiredness. It wasn't normal tiredness. It would come and go throughout the day, everyday, I could be fine laughing around and then suddenly out of nowhere it would hit ...
This exhausted feeling that weighed my body down, that made me feel weak, made me feel so tired id constantly yawn, a really heavy feeling behind the back of my eyes

Then after the panic attacks come back. Does anyone else get this 'not normal tiredness' feeling? 8 months with having it everyday and i'm still so scared. It's really interferring with my life as i'm too scared to go out and do anything as I never know when this strange tiredness will strike. It just comes and goes all day .. is this anxiety???? Please someone tell me if they experience this.

Chester
22-01-13, 10:26
Yeah, I get that a lot.

It sounds like the anxiety induced chronic fatigue syndrome. I get really weak and feel like I'm no use but I manage to get through it. I know when to rest.

My sleeping pattern is a bit messed up atm but I'm working on it. It can also be a side effect of any meds your on

bernie1977
22-01-13, 11:54
I've had this for several years. Had it when on medication and for years when I wasn't. I had lots of tests and was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

I would see your GP so he can run some tests to rule out ther things that cause fatigue.

kittikat
22-01-13, 17:31
I too have this and have had lots of tests done to rule out any underlying medical condition. My GP thinks it is mental 'burn out' and will pass for me when my current stress factors are resolved. If it doesn't, it is possible I could have CFS or post viral fatigue syndrome.

I agree with bernie, have a chat with your GP about it to help put your mind at rest.

Take care :hugs: Kitti.

Dazza123
22-01-13, 17:47
I had this a few years ago, turned out to be diabetes, so best get checked out.

Wolfie
22-01-13, 18:21
Your best bet is to get this checked out to rule out any other potential causes :)

becks xxx
25-01-13, 13:34
Thank you for your replies, I have questioned chronic fatigue syndrome many times. I'm out tonight so praying I don't get hit with this tiredness!