PDA

View Full Version : I'm from Vietnam

LittleSongbird
22-01-13, 16:39
Hi guys,

I'm from Vietnam and I accidentally came here while searching information about anxiety disorders & panic attack.

Well, this forum has brought me many valuable experience and meet many people who are very kind, especially Robin Hall. He helped me very much and now I'm on the way to recover.

On my way of recovering I've been struggling just like other sufferers here but well, I think I will because many people here CAN do that :hugs:

Nice to meet all of you

Linh Nguyen

paula lynne
22-01-13, 16:45
Welcome Linh, glad to have you with us :welcome:
Paula x

nomorepanic
22-01-13, 16:50
Hi LittleSongbird

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Fenrir
22-01-13, 17:56
:welcome: Linh. Chào mừng bạn :hugs: (if thats wrong you can blame google) :flowers:

Baggs
22-01-13, 18:42
Hello LittleSongbird,
Welcome to the site, I love your name. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

LittleSongbird
23-01-13, 14:53
:welcome: Linh. Chào mừng bạn :hugs: (if thats wrong you can blame google) :flowers:
You're right haha :D thank you so much

Hi LittleSongbird

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Welcome Linh, glad to have you with us :welcome:
Paula x

Hello LittleSongbird,
Welcome to the site, I love your name. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Thank you very much :D