PDA

View Full Version : mouth ulcers and pain under jaw... why?!

bioniccheese
22-01-13, 18:33
Hey, I've been so worried about this for a couple of days. I've got 3 mouth ulcers on the bottom part of mouth. One massive one on my left side and two smaller at the front.
When I press on the soft parts directly underneath the corners of my mouth it has an aching feeling. This hasn't happened before. :(

To tell you a bit about my self I am 20, in university and have been diagnosed with mild depression and anxiety for about half a year. I'm currently under quite a bit of stress but not much more than usual.

Should I see a doctor or shall I just wait for it to blow over?
I've had loads of mouth ulcers before...

I'm just kinda worried :(

spacebunnyx
23-01-13, 19:26
depression, stress and poor diet will give you mouth ulcers. Take a multi vit and if they haven't improved in a week see your doc.

xxx

BikerMatt
23-01-13, 19:30
As above & being rundown.

Consider
07-07-13, 11:41
Canker sores. I get them too. Usually during the time of my period. Pain in jaw is relatively common with this. Swollen glands also. Gargling a salt water rinse helps kill bacteria, and helps them heal faster. If you hate salt water, try a hydrogen peroxide rinse. And for the swollen glands, ibuprofen or acetamophen usually does the trick. Best wishes, Consider.