PDA

View Full Version : First time here. I am so happy I found this site.

Randru
22-01-13, 19:47
Hello,

My name is Randi and I suffer from a fear anxiety disorder. My doctor tried me on lexapro which I would rather have the anxiety then the side affects that triggered my anxiety anyway. Through reading and accepting this bothersome issue I have to over come, I have gone from sever panic attacks to day to day anxoity. I am now on xanax and try not to take it unless I can not get over the horrible about to die feeling. When I have an attack I feel like I am the only one that has to go through this (though I would not wish it on anyone) and no one understands what I am going through. So being able to read and learn other experiances really helps. Knowing you are not alone is the thing that helps the most. Thank you for this site, I wish I had ran across this wounderful tool sooner.

Randi A.

Please excuse any mispelled words. I am using my phone and the keybord is tiny.

Baggs
22-01-13, 19:53
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Annie0904
22-01-13, 19:54
Hi :welcome:

nomorepanic
22-01-13, 19:57
Hi Randru

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

anicko
22-01-13, 22:11
Welcome:welcome: You are not alone! I also hate to take xanax (worry about addiction) but some times it is good to give your mind some rest from the all the time constant worry.

Daisy Sue
22-01-13, 23:48
hi and welcome :) you're definitely not alone..

Randru
23-01-13, 04:35
Thank you all so much. It means alot and makes me smile...which makes me feel better!