PDA

View Full Version : please read - dave is eminem again - another spoof

dave316
01-09-06, 12:49
Guys heres my second panic spoof rap, this time to eminems "The Real Slim Shady" hope u find it brightens up your day

May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please
Panic sufferin men and ladies please stand up...I repeat
Panic sufferin men and ladies please stand up, heart beats fast, i think we got a problem here

You all act like you've never seen an NMP rapper before
My jaws all on the floor from the tinglin sensation I can still feel from the day before
I remember when i flaked out on the grass, people say i passed out for sure
So now im first in line to sue anxiety for givin me this dementia
Here's the return of the oh no, oh wait, I feel dizzy
I spoke too soon, panics come around like bad karma and bit me
My Dr's Gay and said, nothin my friends, I meant i've gotta day to spend locked in my basement
Feminist women love daveyjay, but jigga jigga jigga he's so crazy, what else can i say?
Look at him, writing on the forum scribin his lyrics alot and did you see him in that weddin pic, yeah..i know, he's so cute though (haha)
I definetely got more than a couple of screws up in my head loose but thats just my anxiety
in my brain, there's some juice loose about this hoose,
Sometimes you just wanna throw out the TV and rip out the fuse, because medical programmes make you worry even more, why watch them, whats the use?
My hands are on my hips, my hands are on my hips and if i gotta wait in this queue much longer i think i'm gonna get scared and flip
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is the best remedy i think and i do expect people without this affliction not to know just how damagin it is
Of course scammers will tell you buy online courses, by the time they have you pegged as vunerable, I've seen that kinda show on tele, i got that BBC3 Channel don't i?
We ain't nothin but panickers, well some of us agoraphobics, hypochondriacs, social, health worriers and fear addicts
Some days i just wanna open my window and throw out my mannequin
To see if i can fool anxiety into thinkin thats me just to give me a rest and get that plastic panickin
One day though guys don't worry we'll find the perfect antidote
Accept panic in to overwhelm you then just simply go with the flow............

Cause I'm so crazy, from birth I've always been crazy
Pancking in this lifetime is the most opposite of great thing
So won't my fellow anxietees please stand up please stand up
Cause I'm so crazy, from birth I've always been crazy
Pancking in this lifetime is the most opposite of great thing
So won't my fellow anxietees please stand up please stand up

God Bless

Dave

clickaway
01-09-06, 13:34
Hey Dave,

Another masterpiece even though I don't know the beat. And these lines are particularly clever

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
Some days i just wanna open my window and throw out my mannequin
To see if i can fool anxiety into thinkin thats me just to give me a rest and get that plastic panickin

<div align="right">Originally posted by dave316 - 01 September 2006 : 13:49:33</div id="right"></td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I think you ought to come up to the Anxiety Disorders Conference in November - you'd be the perfect break between speakers.:D

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Ammeg
01-09-06, 13:43
hmmmmm-
now u know me dave im very honest!!! hehehehe!!
Good words but they didnt really fit the beat for eminems slim shady song- which i love!!!
I prefer it when u come up with ur own and not spoofs!!!!
Gx

manmoor
01-09-06, 19:30
Hey Dave,

You sure got a way with words lol. Please remember your old friends and nutters at nmp when your rich and famous.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Daisybun
02-09-06, 12:42
Oh Dvae what a hoot, I don't know the beat either but you can really get lyrics going and express how it feels. Good on ya! Love that wedding pic lol!

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

trac67
02-09-06, 13:36
Love it I had the tune in my head as I was reading it and it fitted so well.

Well done.

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Wannabeloved85
03-09-06, 20:13
OKAY OKAY..

THAT WAS FAB!!! LOVE IT!!! love the mannequin!!

Becci x