PDA

View Full Version : Im back..sleeping,,, NO

gregcool
23-01-13, 21:01
Cant believe still not sleeping..Going to Samaritans tom Am.very low .my head actually hurts so much for not slerping for so so long..just cant take this anymore..splitting heaf pain , any light hurtd.and just feel like when I shut my eyes, they are still open wide under my eye lids..cant shift this prob..

Daisy Sue
23-01-13, 21:05
not good, Greg :( so sorry... i wish there was a magic answer for you.

have you ever tried antihistamines? not the non-drowsy ones, though.

Annie0904
23-01-13, 21:22
Sorry to hear that Greg :( :hugs:

gregcool
23-01-13, 22:05
Ahh thanks guys..I have som piriton, iv had them before, but as everything I take to help me, they just have no effect...Im just running out of ideas and worry how this is ever going to fade...It has beco e an even bigger isue to me, than my actual depression \anxiety.which is just making them even higher..watch this space.hope you are all doing ok..sorry I cant offer much support back ..I will in time ..xx

BikerMatt
23-01-13, 22:11
Greg,
Sorry cant really offer any advice but i really really hope you find something to help!!!!!!!!!!! Is that you on the TLs at cadwell? if so do you find any release when you get out on the bike.

gregcool
23-01-13, 22:16
Thanks mate..unfortunately that is not e.me...I wish it was..I love bikes and loved this pic so much, I put it as my profile pic.My last bike was a Suzuki GSXR K7 750 custom pipe and race tuned..Loved it..had to sell aftet 4 years as I was moving and sold it to give the kids a nice house and there own bedroom the way they want it...It was woth selling to make them all happy , ddespite how much I loved and missed it..

pinkprincess
28-01-13, 14:01
Hi Greg, sorry to hear you aren't doing so good, I just want to let you know that magnesium is a fab vitamin to try to get some sleep, read up on it, loads of us are defficient without knowing and it can cause all sorts of symptoms including depression, ( please font think I'm trying to say all of your issues are down to this) I just think its worth a try! They say magnesium oil is good or tablets but read up on getting the right form, hope you get sorted!:D

Cathyt
31-01-13, 13:25
Hi Greg...I know how you feel as I've just had my fourth night without sleep. It's really horrid to just lie awake hour after hour not knowing what to do with yourself. My eyes hurt really badly and my mouth hurts too as a bridge fell out and the remaining post is hurting my tongue. I#ll give the magnesium a try pink princess and plan on getting some melatonin which I hear helps too. Does anybody have any advice on sleeping? Thanks for listening. Cathy

Geoff2301
01-02-13, 20:49
Thanks mate..unfortunately that is not e.me...I wish it was..I love bikes and loved this pic so much, I put it as my profile pic.My last bike was a Suzuki GSXR K7 750 custom pipe and race tuned..Loved it..had to sell aftet 4 years as I was moving and sold it to give the kids a nice house and there own bedroom the way they want it...It was woth selling to make them all happy , ddespite how much I loved and missed it..
Know how you feel about bikes..... had to sell my bmw k1200 a few months ago due to dodgy finances. Couldn't last long without a bike and ended up buying an old Honda 650 for £500. Go on... treat yourself to an old bike..... its great for lifting the spirits!!
Geoff