PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety or not, heat symptoms

Bickety
23-01-13, 21:40
Hi everyone,
I've been a serial lurker on this forum for years, often dipping in and out for reassurance when in the grip of an anxiety attack. I think I've always been an anxious person.
Since Xmas I've been suffering with a hot burning face, which seems to be getting worse. Am now waking up at night hot, but not really sweating. I had some bloods done before NY, which were fine, but now my gp has ordered more, just to check, as I'm due to start an IVF cycle next week, so will be taking masses of medication from this weekend, including blood thinners.
I've seen some comments where burning in the face and ears can be related to anxiety, and am wondering if that's what's going on here. It's really freaking me out, as I've always been a very cold person, needing to wear extra jumpers at work etc, and now all of a sudden my body seems to have totally changed its temperature. So far am resisting google. Next bloods being taken tomorrow.
Anyone have any ideas? I've become pretty obsessed with this now, constantly checking my face in the mirror, and with my hands, and also taking my temperature all the time. Could this be feeding it?

skippy66
23-01-13, 22:48
It's probably caused by the cold weather we've been having. It's normal don't worry about it.