PDA

View Full Version : having a really bad week :(

sazlebazle
24-01-13, 16:43
hi not been on here for a while as been doing really well .......i suffer anxiety which causes dizzyness head spins light headedness but this last week has been dreadfull to the point of having anxiety during the night :( which i never had before :( today is awfull its been a struggle getting through the day ive had to use things to hold me up and i feel i just want to go to bed now and its only 4.30 i keep thinking this is just a bad week and this time last week i was fine and fingers crossed this time next week ill be fine again but it just seems to be getting worse ive not changed my medication or anything so how could i have been great for the last few weeks with no anxiety at all to wanting to hide away from everything .......
thanks for reading x

Anxious_gal
24-01-13, 17:11
Aw sounds like your having a bad time.
Have you had your iron n b12 levels checked by the doctor?
Are you eating enough and drinking water?
Also if you have sinuses issues, the tubes in your ears can get blocked causing dizziness.

I get a few different types of dizziness, the worst being the light headed feeling, as it can come on very sudden and makes it hard to focous and I feel weak.
I get migraines, I noticed too before a migraine I get very intense waves of dizziness.

I've had a few times where I'd get dizzy n weak and would simply have to stop what ever I'm doing and wait for it to pass.

I don't know how mine compares to yours, but yours seems to there most of the time?

I wonder if it could be hormones or something?
It would be odd it your medication was suddenly making you dizzy, n I think you'd figure it out if that was the case.

I hope you'll be better soon, dizziness really is awful to be putting up with.

Jen Sat
24-01-13, 17:18
Hi, dizziness is one of my main symptoms of anxiety as well and comes on without warning, sometimes it passes quite quickly other times it can last for days. Its like a vertigo feeling with sometimes nausea and headaches. This cold weather doesnt help and you could be coming down with a cold or ear infection. How do you feel in general?

sazlebazle
24-01-13, 17:36
hi thanks for replying ..... i feel ok in general im begining to think it might be hormones cause it seems to be every 3/4 weeks i get a really bad week and because im not having periods for some reason havent done since i stopped the pill due to high blood pressure last year im thinking it might be when i would have come on ??? ....... the last couple of days i felt weak and light headiness but today its back to spinning again noromally i can get myself through it as it just lasts a couple of seconds (but feels like a lifetime) im on amitriptyline for headaches so im also thinking cause i have a heady feeling that maybe ive got a headache coming ..... ive had iron levels checked blood sugar and a wee sample so i know its all down to anxiety it drives me mad how you can be brilliant one week and the next not want to go out

what i dont get is the doctor has said i need to find out what the underlying reason is for the anxiety but i cant think of one i love life have a great job i love and have some great friends so i have nothing to be down and anxious about it drives me mad
x

sazlebazle
27-01-13, 15:32
things are still abit all over the place but better than i was :( fingers crossed its passing but its still hanging over me ...... sometimes it drags you down