PDA

View Full Version : Blufaery - Hello!

blufaery
01-09-06, 19:32
Hello!
I am 28 years old. I have suffered from anxiety as long as I can remember. At age 18 I started to take illegal drugs, in order to attempt to cover up the symptoms. I was 24 before I managed to deal with my drug problem. I have been clean for four years. I have now started trying to deal with my anxiety problems. I have good and bad days. I have tried Fluoxetine, which did not really help. I am now trying citlopram. I will keep my fingers crossed.

I would love to hear from, and make good friends with, people in similar situations.

I look forward to meeting you all...

Clare_63
01-09-06, 19:34
Hi Bluefaery

Welcome to the forum, you will make some great friends here as well as getting great advice when you need it

Take care

Clare :)

Obstacles are those horrible things you see when you take your mind off your goals (",)

manmoor
01-09-06, 19:34
Hi Blu,

A big warm welcome to you. You have come to the right place for help and support.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Wannabeloved85
01-09-06, 19:35
welcome!! you'll love it here, its like a hundered {still cant spell that word!} self help books in one!!
Becci x

blufaery
01-09-06, 19:37
[:I]

Thank you. Kind Regards!

trac67
01-09-06, 19:47
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

matilda
01-09-06, 19:48
Welcome to this site Honey. I only joined recently but i feel better for it!!!

jackie
01-09-06, 20:39
hiya

we all know how your feeling

glad you found the site

jackie

disneybabe
01-09-06, 20:55
Hi blufaery, welcome and no your not alone , I to have suffered from anxiety for many years. Good job on overcoming you drug problem. with love and support you can have more good days then bad.

nomorepanic
01-09-06, 21:43
Hi Bluefaery

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

clickaway
01-09-06, 21:56
Hello Bluefaery,

Really good to see you here. We are one big happy family keeping a lookout for each other.

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

jill
01-09-06, 22:31
Hi blufaery :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

polly daydream
01-09-06, 22:50
Hi Blufaery and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

yorkylover
01-09-06, 23:07
Hi blufaery,you will find great people here and lots of advice.I have only been on here a short time and its really helped.:D

Ellen XX

karen1872
03-09-06, 00:57
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hello!
I am 28 years old. I have suffered from anxiety as long as I can remember. At age 18 I started to take illegal drugs, in order to attempt to cover up the symptoms. I was 24 before I managed to deal with my drug problem. I have been clean for four years. I have now started trying to deal with my anxiety problems. I have good and bad days. I have tried Fluoxetine, which did not really help. I am now trying citlopram. I will keep my fingers crossed.

I would love to hear from, and make good friends with, people in similar situations.

I look forward to meeting you all...

<div align="right">Originally posted by blufaery - 01 September 2006 : 20:32:53</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote"> Hi Blufaery

well done!!!! for goin through wat u have,, lovely to see u hear, im new myself, and everyone has been lovely to me so ur amongst friends,,, ul get there in the end just give it some tmes

lots of love
karen
x

karen

Granny Primark
03-09-06, 14:51
Hi Blufaery,

Welcome to this brilliant site.
Well done for getting over you drug problem.
You will get loads of help support and advice from thise site.
Youl also make many friends that will give you loads of encouragement.

Take care
LYNN xx