PDA

View Full Version : blurred vision and dizziness

quinnell
24-01-13, 18:50
please please please help me feel i am not the only one who has this symptom im at my wits end and very frightened.
when i go out for a walk with my dogs every thing is fine then after about twenty mins i get this dizzy and sort of blurred vision i get home and sit down and am ok for a bit then off i go again as normal and within a short time its back i panic cause im thinking tumur or i dont really know when i calm down it goes also when i look at the telly i noticed my right eye is a bit out of focus but not all the time. i suffer with cronic anxiety and worry about my health from morning to night which is ruining my life i read that anxiety can play tricks with balance and vision so im hoping that it is a symptom does any one have these symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!:unsure:

robin321
24-01-13, 19:20
My wife has this, and saw an eye Dr. It was her sinuses, nothing sinister.

anxietyridden
25-01-13, 01:26
Just like the above said, I was having dizziness/vision issues along with a few other things and it was chronic sinusitis as well as some issues with my inner ear, all made worse of course by my anxiety issues. Maybe consider seeing and ENT doc.

quinnell
25-01-13, 07:12
thanks for replys i will go to docs and see wot he can do!!!!!