PDA

View Full Version : shakiness and numb feeling?

nutcasetom
24-01-13, 21:08
Hi has anyone ever had a shaky feeling come on for no reason it feels like a earth quake is going on inside me and ive noticed it happens more if i drink coke r dr,pepper. I also get this tight heavy numb feeling on my right arm and it feels like my arm ain't 100% ive had this a few times and it is very disturbing my teeth also chatter a bit aswell i just shake? I keep thinking i got ms or lymes disease or something.

Dazza
26-01-13, 04:07
I've been to A&E before with something similar... I had numbness in face, dizziness... then as soon as I got into the A&E room, I suddenly felt so cold and was shaking uncontrollably. ... lots of tests, and nothing found. Conclusion: anxiety / panic attack.

nutcasetom
26-01-13, 16:22
ok thank you for your help... anxiety can bring on some very real symptoms it is scary.

sparkle_1979
26-01-13, 18:22
I have the internal shaking

nutcasetom
26-01-13, 23:53
oh ok does it make you feel like you got ms or something? It is horrible.. I t happens to me every single days and lasts for ages.

shellyruby40
27-01-13, 20:55
Hi has anyone ever had a shaky feeling come on for no reason it feels like a earth quake is going on inside me and ive noticed it happens more if i drink coke r dr,pepper. I also get this tight heavy numb feeling on my right arm and it feels like my arm ain't 100% ive had this a few times and it is very disturbing my teeth also chatter a bit aswell i just shake? I keep thinking i got ms or lymes disease or something.

this is a nasty feeling..the teeth chattering is the one i hate most..i get my numb and shaky feelings mainly in the legs.sometimes in the arms..sometimes both which sucks.the shaking for me is like a trembling.ive seemed to learn to control it better than i used too.
i now only get it during a real bad panicking sesh.i also thought ms but its a big part of anxiety disorder. maybe caffeine brings it on..is there caffeine in dr pepper..you could try cutting the caffeine down for a ouple of days but think more likely is all part of the horrid anxiety zone.hugs..its rotten.

nutcasetom
28-01-13, 01:01
this is a nasty feeling..the teeth chattering is the one i hate most..i get my numb and shaky feelings mainly in the legs.sometimes in the arms..sometimes both which sucks.the shaking for me is like a trembling.ive seemed to learn to control it better than i used too.
i now only get it during a real bad panicking sesh.i also thought ms but its a big part of anxiety disorder. maybe caffeine brings it on..is there caffeine in dr pepper..you could try cutting the caffeine down for a ouple of days but think more likely is all part of the horrid anxiety zone.hugs..its rotten.

Thank you for your reply, yes it is horrible it feels like i am not balanced or i could be pushed over easy aswell. I try my best to relax and just let it pass.. i think caffeine really does have a big affect on me and i have been drinking alot more water and not so much fizzy. Very scary symptoms and the worst part of it all is you can't help but think you have a medical problem that you are ignoring. Take care it is all anxiety and will pass, wish you all the best.