PDA

View Full Version : Recurring head symptom

RVP
25-01-13, 17:41
I think I asked about this a while ago, but never really got a definitive answer.

The right side of my head (temple area & just behind) feels like there's a bit of pressure, and if I'm lying down on that side I can actually feel it twitching/popping sensation/bubbling inside sensation. This isn't just when I'm lying down, I can feel it otherwise as well, just more noticeable because It's pressed up against something.

Just wondering if this is normal? and if anyone has had this symptom before?

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Anyone? :(

I might have to make a Doctors appointment if no one has had these symptoms, or experienced anything like this :( freaking me out now

nomorepanic
25-01-13, 17:45
It could be anything but best to see the doc as we are not medically trained on here.

There are other posts like this if you search for them and see what others recommend.

RVP
25-01-13, 17:53
Thanks for your reply.

I see a lot of twitching, but non twitching in the temple area.

nomorepanic
25-01-13, 18:34
Well I just did search for it and found all these:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/search.php?searchid=4874430

RVP
25-01-13, 19:39
Thank you! that's really helped.

I also have had this thing for a couple of days where it feel as if just under the bone where your chest begins, the part where it connects to your stomach it sometimes feels as if there's pressure there, as if it's going in.
It just happened to me now while I was eating and I had to stop eating all together.
And I can't get a proper breathe in, it's like it I can't breath further, because it feels that part is going in too much.