PDA

View Full Version : scared im not getting better

potts1
02-09-06, 07:29
i know i have made loads of posts but im scared i have been on tablets citalopram for nearly 3 weeks one week on 10 mg next on 20mg the third on 40mg and feel sometimes worse my husband is saying he will leave if i dont get better soon or worse i go and he will keep my kids i know he loves me we have been here before about 3 years ago . now im scared of how i will be when the kids go back to school im being sick every moroing i feel i cant stay in the house and what if i dont get better please help . i think half the problem is i have worried myself that something is wrong with my heart. many thanks.

m potts

potts1
02-09-06, 08:57
please someone reply im going out of my mind dont know what to do sometimes get the feeling the doctors have missed something please please help

m potts

Louise
02-09-06, 09:25
Hi Potts, please try and believe me when I tell you that you are NOT going out of your mind. You are in a very high abxiety state but it isn not life threatening. You are at home (I assume), and therefore in a SAFE place. I know it's hard but TRY to slow down your breathing and concentrate on the out breaths. You will slowly start to calm down if you do this. Once you have clamed down you can start to think rationally about these problems. I'm speaking from personal experience here - you're not alone and your are fundamentally OK. OK?