PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness/blurred vision.

hannah26
25-01-13, 16:58
Hello,

I've been on Propranolol for about 3 weeks and during this time I have felt sort of dizzy, I say sort of because it's not the usual dizziness where I feel like I'm going to fall over its more to do with my head. That doesn't really make sense, what I mean is it feels like I'm dizzy but I'm not sure I am. I feel like my eyes are blurred and it's like they are a bit glassy but is it dizziness?
Sorry for this rambling post I just can't really write down how I feel.
I know dizziness is a common problem with anxiety and things and I have had a bad time with derealisation over the last few months but I've not had this and it doesn't feel like something I could get over with my mind.
I am went to the Drs and he tested my bp and that was all fine, I have a blood test next week but that will probably come back normal so I'm just not sure what this is.
I almost feel hazy and spacey.
I don't know, any advice would be lovely or personal experiences.
Thank you
Hannah x x

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

I just wanted to say also through I feel dizzy when taking and not taking the tablets. It's all the time.
Thanks
Hannah x x

Dazza
26-01-13, 04:10
Can come from anxiety and other things... I get it often, but it's because I'm tense, so my neck muscle tense up and can make me dizzy... I just accept it as that and it usually goes by changing position, laying down to relax, or massaging my neck a little. It can also come from hyperventilation, which people often do when they are anxious, even without realising. I've also had the blurred vision and had my eyes tests... all normal... they said it's just due to tiredness. :) Try not to worry about it.

Kerry B
26-01-13, 04:18
Hi it's the medication you are taking hun what's causing the dizziness it did the same to be me I could only cope with it for a month and come off the med it scared me so much. I really feel what you are going through x