PDA

View Full Version : I need to learn more about irregular periods or something...

Tastee
25-01-13, 21:21
I've been having a nervous breakdown all day. My ex today told me she hasn't had her period in 2 months and we had sex 2 months ago. It was protected sex and I pulled out.

She says its because of her irregular period that she has had for awhile. I just can't get it through my head. She hasn't taken a pregnancy test yet either and she says she gunna but I can't wait that Long. I got a big day tomorrow and I can't help but to think that my future is now crushed :/

Is there something I should know! I can't take it

nomorepanic
25-01-13, 21:59
I think she is being very unfair to you to not do the test and put your mind at rest either way.

She is probably not pregnant but it is the not knowing that is making you so stressed. Can you not tell her this and ask her to do one.

Tastee
01-02-13, 01:53
She got the test done finally! It came out negative. Should that seal the deal with her not being pregnant? Or is there still a chance!?

Edie
01-02-13, 18:11
It's very, very unusual to be wrong at this stage. Early on you can get false negatives, but by 2 months this would be extremely rare. You are in the clear :)

I'm sorry you've been through this. Why is your ex discussing her menstrual cycle with you anyway? I find that rather odd. I mean, if she actually had been pregnant then that would be something you need to know. But just to tell you she missed her period and keep you waiting before taking a test is a bit strange.

Tastee
06-02-13, 22:08
Her and I are great friends. She means a lot to me and I mean a lot to her . For her to talk about her cycle with me isn't very odd to me or her. That's because we understand each other. Plus I was the one who ASKED. She knows I have anxiety and will try and help me cope if she can.