PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that thinks like this? Please read !!

illgetthere
25-01-13, 22:22
So I have health anxiety! You all no how it works from one thing to another back yo the other and so on... But I've started thinking alot about time? I.e what can happen in a day a week a month a year you get my drift?....as well as the health anxiety and thinking something constantly going on in my body I'm unaware off and that I won't no how could I? I'm no doctor! But when I look at my children it's like I think I won't see them grow up its like I can't imagine seeing them grow up like I'm just destined to have some seriously horrible disease I picture all these horrible things and what I'd say to my kids how I won't ever get to see them grow up have a family see my grand children its just horrible and if I'm not thinking of diseases I'm thinking of massive heart attacks that take me suddenly its a constant thing alday everyday my youngest baby is 5 months and all I think is what if I don't see him learn to crawl walk talk?? I play it all in my head... Does anyone else think like this am I slowly loosing my mind does this horrible stuff ever go away I've even thought about hoing to see a fortune teller but then I think whst if they can't see a future only means one thing.. Why do I feel such horrible things all the time why can I never see anything positive any comments much appreciated .
Love and best wishes
Vicky xx:shrug:

devonbevon
25-01-13, 22:26
Hi Vicky,

Really feeling for you. Ive just posted about my health anxiety journey you might like to read it. I think being a mother puts you into a whole new realm re worrying about death etc.

xx

cattia
25-01-13, 22:44
I absolutely and 100% relate to everything that you're saying. I could have written this myself. I think about different times in my children's lives and wonder whether or not I'll be there, like I think about their first day at secondary school and what it would be like if I wasn't there to see it. I even think really morbid thoughts like if I was dying of some horrible disease how would I ever be able to write down all the things I want to say to them for the rest of their lives, and would my husband marry again and they would have someone else as their mum. Honestly, I don't know why I have these thoughts, I guess because it could actually happen, but still, thinking about it is a form of torture really.

illgetthere
25-01-13, 22:58
I also think the things you have wrote and how if tell my partner not to let my children call anyone else mum as no one could possibly love my children like me I'm crying as I'm writing this I font no whst to do anymore I hate the things I think it's cruel night time is my worst as I always think I won't wake up thank you for your reply means so much
Love and best wishes vicky xx