PDA

View Full Version : This will be it's own threat for a reason, This may treat your anxiety.

GreyClouds
25-01-13, 23:21
I've re-started my copper detox, the first time around It had cured my panic attacks and most of my anxiety so I stopped the detox, I was finally starting to feel good about life and myself until recently.

3 months later after my first detox I start to feel my symptoms coming back, uncontrollable anxiety and urges of panic... right where I used to be.

With the first detox being so successful I decided to try another copper detox.

7 days in and I feel great! Reality is returning to me once again and things are clear and controllable.

I highly suggest giving a copper detox a try, this page deserves a read http://drlwilson.com/articles/copper%20elimination.htm

Remember when you start copper detox it's going to feel very weird... just remember it's pulling all the copper out of the brain and body.

This study also shows that high copper levels are a risk of dying, High magnesium levels balanced with higher zinc levels are associated with better health.
http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/501634/copper_magnesium_zinc_levels_tied_to_mortality/

I'm detoxifying using 30mg's of zinc, 500-1000mg's of Vitamin c and a b-vitamin complex.

Reply to Daisy Sue and Serenitie:

There are two main ways copper can enter the body one is a vegan/vegetarian diet, but also eating foods that are higher in copper such as avocados and chocolate can contribute to toxic symptoms.

Another way is through water, pipes are made of varies materials and the most common is copper, tons of beverage/food companies use copper pipping and store the product in copper laced material. Alcohol is definitely one of these products.

There is ALSO an implanted birth control device called an IUD, this birth control is made out of copper and plastic but the copper can be substituted for hormones instead. Most women go for the copper alternative because its natural but in this case it's not always better.

Women are also more likely to become copper toxic even though men have a high risk as-well. The body has a hard time removing these metals such as, mercury, copper, and lead... Once these build up in the system mineral imbalances occur, In this case copper acts upon neuro-chemicals in the brain altering perception and mood.
ask your doctor if he can do a mineral hair analysis please

Best of luck!

Daisy Sue
26-01-13, 01:49
hi GreyClouds, just wondering..... how does all this copper get into our bodies in the first place?

Serenitie
26-01-13, 02:01
hi GreyClouds, just wondering..... how does all this copper get into our bodies in the first place?

I would be interested to know this too.

GreyClouds
26-01-13, 03:05

There are two main ways copper can enter the body one is a vegan/vegetarian diet, but also eating foods that are higher in copper such as avocados and chocolate can contribute to toxic symptoms.

Another way is through water, pipes are made of varies materials and the most common is copper, tons of beverage/food companies use copper pipping and store the product in copper laced material. Alcohol is definitely one of these products.

There is ALSO an implanted birth control device called an IUD, this birth control is made out of copper and plastic but the copper can be substituted for hormones instead. Most women go for the copper alternative because its natural but in this case it's not always better.

Women are also more likely to become copper toxic even though men have a high risk as-well. The body has a hard time removing these metals such as, mercury, copper, and lead... Once these build up in the system mineral imbalances occur, In this case copper acts upon neuro-chemicals in the brain altering perception and mood.
ask your doctor if he can do a mineral hair analysis please :)

xvolatileheart
27-01-13, 18:07
Do you distill your own water? If so, how?

GreyClouds
31-01-13, 01:59
I'm not a fan of distilled water, It's void of all minerals and is highly active meaning it can take essential minerals from the body.

Also distilling systems usually use copper which isn't good in excess.