PDA

View Full Version : paleness

fruity
26-01-13, 11:58
ANY OF U SUFFER PALENESS WITH ANXIETY? & HIS ITT COMMON!:bighug1:

Arnie365
26-01-13, 12:39
I have had a few bouts of paleness. There is only so much blood in your body and when you are anxious it all gets moved to your limbs and vital organs for fight or flight.

I don't notice it so much but a few people have said to me at work that I look really pale at times. This doesn't help as I immediately get anxious and go to the toilets to check im ok!

Daisy Sue
26-01-13, 12:42
i think i go pale after a panic attack.. i certainly look like i've been through something, and that look takes a while to go...

fruity
26-01-13, 13:01
i have had a few bouts of paleness. There is only so much blood in your body and when you are anxious it all gets moved to your limbs and vital organs for fight or flight.

I don't notice it so much but a few people have said to me at work that i look really pale at times. This doesn't help as i immediately get anxious and go to the toilets to check im ok!
yes arnie i am exactly the same

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

i think i go pale after a panic attack.. I certainly look like i've been through something, and that look takes a while to go...
well i,ve put a bit of tan on to help.xxxxx

Annie0904
26-01-13, 14:11
I often look in the mirror and think I am looking at a ghost! I put it down to the sheer exhaustion of anxiety and the fact that when my anxiety is high I don't eat or sleep much.

skoosh1
26-01-13, 16:25
I'm the same, look white as a ghost all the time & love it not when people say god you look aweful, really helps aye. I blame it on the sleepless nights & general exhaustion fighting it all the time:shrug:

fruity
26-01-13, 19:43
Thanx guys for your replies. Xxxxxxxxx