PDA

View Full Version : Degrees of Anxiety- January Month Average

saintanselm
26-01-13, 15:40
Dear All,

Further to a previous post about one fellow forum member talking about his/ her degree of anxiety being a lot worse than some other members that post I was just interested what your degree of anxiety was, on average, over a month. This isn't an ' anxiety contest.' Anxiety is a horrible thing whether you are house bound, or forced out of the house to go shopping, or having to give a talk at work... anxiety is very nasty illness to have. For me anxiety levels of 9-10 mean I am house bound and having panic attacks, while 3 to 4 is a luxury which I rarely have.

So for this month my anxiety levels, on average, have been a 7. This means I am feeling anxious most of the time but its not crippling in the sense I can go to the shops, meet people etc I just feel anxious about it.

J

Col
26-01-13, 19:15
Hay J is that my thread your talking about???

Same as you 7 and affects everything I do or think even though I'm better in that I can go shops now, it's been a very long process and the anxiety is always there and still prevents me from leading my " normal " life.

ABE1981
26-01-13, 20:07
I seem to fluctuate between 7-8 feel awfull, its like being on a rollercoaster, struggling to do even small tasks, no concentration, lifes very hard at the minute, but will given time get better. I HOPE!!!:blush: Has before, so hopefully it will again. lived on this rollercoaster now for many many years, been on meds all the time, finally going to give therapy a try, even though im painfully shy, have absolutely no self worth/confidence and terrified of going and talking to a stranger, But here it goes, All the best guys Hope your all feeling better soon. Abe:)