PDA

View Full Version : total nightmare

maximus1975
26-01-13, 16:43
well ive had a total nightmare since yesterday tea time , basically i had 4 cans in the afternoon as i was totally bored ( poor excuse ) then went to my nans for coffee, got back and my mums in the kitchen i must have been slurring a little and she asked to smell my breath three times she said if i found out you have been drinking you will be packing your bags, so i was up most of last night in a state of panic ,knowing that all she had to do was go to the local shop ( 2 mins walk away ) ask if id been in buying beer and i was done for,
she didnt go nor did her boyfriend who would love it if i got kicked out , the shop shuts in an hour and there settled in the living room so i think im safe for today.
he will go and get a sunday paper tomorrow so im not out of the woods just yet, ive been bricking it all day long.
its not the sort of shop where everything is confidential it just takes him to ask tomorrow morning and im in big trouble,
my only way out is to say i went fishing the boys paid for the bait and petrol and i chipped in by buying the beers , that is the only excuse i can think of i dont no if they will by it,
i got up super early this morning and really got stuck into the house work im suprised they didnt think whats he on.
this has all caused me terrible anxiety