PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all of you,

mozzi
27-01-13, 09:12
I'v just joined this forum cause it seems to cover problems i'v been told I have! (health anxiety) I have been suffering with lots of aches and pains over the last few years.
I did have overactive thyroid years back but thats back to normal and has been for couple years so tests say even tho I get alot of the symptoms still, thats why iv been told it could be h a, I changed my doctors cause I felt like my old ones didnt give a monkies to how I felt, my new doctors or one of them in the surgery has referred me for cbt which I start on 8th Feb I have no idea what to expect from it so if anybody could shed some light on what happens at one of these sessions I would be really grateful, thanks in advance :)

nomorepanic
27-01-13, 09:22
Hi mozzi

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
27-01-13, 10:20
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

ynos
27-01-13, 16:43
:welcome:

Annie0904
27-01-13, 16:55
Hi :welcome:

Mark13
27-01-13, 21:38
Hi Mozzy. Welcome to the forum.

:footy: