PDA

View Full Version : 1st time posting in this section...

kinnygirl1
27-01-13, 20:21
Hi All

Have suffered with health anxiety with varying intensity for the last 2 years and still worry excessively about my heart, but have noticed a change in my symptons over the last few weeks or so.... getting the horrid symptoms of anxiety with not as much focus on my heart, so I am twitching, not sleeping, teeth grinding, not really hungry, upset tummy and generally feeling really uncomfortable with myself, wondering how I am gonna get through the simplest everyday tasks. I take fluoxetine and have for last 18 months - does this change mean I am getting depressed or that the fluoxetine isn't working any more? Any suggestions or messages of support welcome as I am starting to worry that things are getting worse!!

Oosh
28-01-13, 08:36
Hiya

You have to remember that ad's are supposed to make you feel better. So the procedure is that if you're not feeling better you need to go back to your doctor and tell them how you're feeling on the ad you're on. They may not see much point in keeping you on Prozac if you have the symptoms you describe. Maybe prozacs not for you. I had anxiety on it. Talk to your doc. It may take trying a few before you find one that puts you in a better place.