PDA

View Full Version : THought i would try and help people the best i can

little kyle
27-01-13, 21:19
The other night i was having a big panic attack so what i did

I taunted myself saying in my mind come on then throw everything you have at me now im a stronger person your just my F&%^ing thoughts

thinking of all the things i have gained in my life saving a little girl from getting ran over thats the one that made me think

and i remember it clear as day that day i felt like superman as sad as it sounds i just went to the shop to pick up a monster energy drink and a mars bar 1 min walking back to that route i taken i seen a black bmw with a white guy on the phone he was paying no attention on the road as i seen this little girl walking across the road i thought in a blink off a second

i dropped my half finished mars bar and and full can dashed for it as i grab her in a hug motion one hand on her head and one on her back so it did not hurt her as i fell i remember smacking head on a parked car i said to the girl are you okay you could of been killed you did not look left or right

her mum seen the whole thing and cryed with shock as i carried her to her mum

she said thank you and offerd £10 and to take me home as the smack on my head she said she heard it. it was slightly cut but the adrenalin was pumping i could not feel it at all

i said no to £10 and the lift home i said to the little girl make sure you look left and right and listen to if there is any cars okay she looked at me and said i will and thank you for saving my life sir

That day i will never forget saving that little girls life cuz if i was not there it could of been a different story i would be telling

hope this inspires people and make them think about what you have gained in your life to make you fight your thoughts