PDA

View Full Version : is this pms or... feeling wierd, really need some help

mila
27-01-13, 23:40
Hi ladies,

(Sorry guys not sure you can help me :blush:)

I've been on cerazzete for almost 3 years now and it's not been the greatest just weighing the options I stuck with it. Biggest issue is getting extra peroods usually if I miss a day orvsometimes randomly, I was also late a few times. I sometimes have worse pms symptoms, mostly bloating that gets really terrible and dizzines, sometimes bad spots, sore boobs, and others. Right now I'm late and been having symptoms I thought was pms, terrible bloating, lightheaded spells, spots and some nausea, it's not a really bad nausea just maybe feeling a bit sickly and cramps. I have been feeling like this for a month or so and have been expecting the period every day. To be honest, I don't know what to think anymore. I am in a real panic, partly cause I feel faint and lightheaded, partly cause I really need to get a period and not be pg and partly cause I am also worried it's something that would be much worse than pg, cause now my lower abdomen feels bloated more than other places and it feels hard so who knows what could be there.
I am in bed and feeling so sleepy but I'm too scared to sleep cause I felt weird whrn I eoke up this morning.