PDA

View Full Version : Numbing "Squishy" Sensation in Right Abdomen

skyisblue
28-01-13, 11:56
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anybody here has or had this?

It's basically a weird "numbing" feeling on my lower right rib. It's not something I would consider pain, but a strange uncomfortable sensation. It's like that area is becoming numb or slightly getting tighter. It feels like it is getting slightly squished.

The strange thing is it only happens whenever I am in particular positions. One is that when I lay in bed on my right side and the other one is when I bend over for more than 15 seconds.

Weird thing is that the sensation almost immediately disappears when I sit in other positions other than the mentioned ones.

Another thing is: I had definitely had this in 2011. It lasted for about 2-3 months. I fought it hard by just ignoring it and it went away for quite some time. It was only until 3 days ago that I discovered that it has returned.

I'm anxious that it could be about my liver! And I'm scared that it could be some tumor or gallbladder issues. My friend said that gallbladder issues aren't like this since he said they you are supposed to have "attacks" which are really painful. I don't have that fortunately.

Anyone else had this? :(

skyisblue
29-01-13, 09:04
Anyone? :( Sorry for posting :(

zippy
29-01-13, 10:05
I get this but don't know what it is sorry. When I bend over its like something getting squashed and tight and when I straighten back up it goes.

skyisblue
29-01-13, 13:30
Zippy, thank you. Would you please elaborate it a bit? :) when did it start? How lang have you had this and have you consulted your doc about it?