PDA

View Full Version : feeling like you cant breath

fisher
02-09-06, 21:38
hi everyone i hope everybody is ok, i just wondered if anybody gets days were they feel like they are not breathing fast but feel like they need to yawn alot and breath up to get that balance, i feel like i am not getting enough air and i say its just anxiety, but the feelings are so uncomfortable,when i am breathing i feel like i need to breath different, then i say to myself i might have something wrong with me, oh i am a worrier, and i know its silly but i get anxiety when another woman speaks to my boyfriend, can anybody help me with that x

Wenjoy
03-09-06, 17:47
Hi - I know exactly what you mean - I get this a lot when I am anxious. at work the other day I was the same - couldnt get breath in and felt tight and hot and panicky but as soon as I said to myself " its only anxiety - drop your shoulders and calmly beathe from your stomach - you are fine..>" and sure enough by the time I had served 2 more customers where I work I felt fine again!! anxiety comes in many shapes and forms and breathlessness is my worst symptom so you are fine - just anxious and you will beat this. Love wenjoy xxx

Lindalou64
03-09-06, 20:36
thats my biggest is the breathing then get panicky and start to hyperventalate it can be very scary what anxiety can do so i just try and take small breathes and move on and pray it works and most times it just goes without me even noticing it..........but im sure its ya anxiety but if your real concerned see ya doctor.....but i think you are just hyperventalatin ......best to ya .....Linda