PDA

View Full Version : Start a new job. & want a good moan. So thanx for listning.

fruity
28-01-13, 13:25
WELL I,VE HAD A COLD FOR 2WEEKS BUT CAME OUT PROPER LAST WEEK & STILL FEEL POO. BUNGD UP,FLEM,CHESTY COUGH & EVERYTHING ELSE. BEEN FEELING SO LOW & WEIRD(MAYBE DUE TO MY COLD & THE WEATHER WICH CAN MAKE U HAVE YOUR ANXIETYS & FUNNY FEELINGS) YEP ALSO BEN HAVING FUNNY FEELINGS. TODAY FELT SO WEIRD LIKE DETATCHED FROM MYSELF,PEOPLE & SORROUNDINGS. FELT WEAKISH(COULD BE MY COLD BUT ALSO AM DUE ON MY MONTHLY THIS WEEK) JUST SO ODD. PLUS IM STARTING A NEW JOB TEA TIME & A LITTLE NERVOUS(PROBERLY GET MORE NERVOUS NEARER THE TIME) IM ALSO WORRIED BECAUSE MY MUM AS GOT TO START FETCHING THE KIDS FROM SCHOOL FOR ME BECAUSE THATS THE TIME MY JOB STARTS & I HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING HER WHAT CLASSES THERE IN. O LORDY MY HEAD IS IN A WHIRL. & IM HAVING A FEW NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.(WILL I BE ABLE TO DO THE WORK ,AM I FIT ENOUGH,WILL I HAVE A HEART ATACK ECT......) LAST NIGHT I FELT I WAS BREATHING FAST BUT I WAS VERY TIRED ALMOST DROWSY TIREDNESS I WENT TO SLEEP AT ABOUT 830PM I WAS GON. XXX BUT ANYWAY THATS MY MOAN FOR THE DAY. I,LL LET U ALL KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WENT. XXX & IF U WANT TO REPLY BACK THEN THANX. HA,HA... :yahoo:

Annie0904
28-01-13, 13:33
I hope all goes well with the new job and you enjoy it x

semper solus
28-01-13, 13:39
Hiya

Sounds like your cold is playing a big part in you feeling rough. I get that detached kind of feeling whenever I have a cold/flu maybe it's just the man flu thing and me feeling sorry for myself :) That's good news about you starting a new job, You will be fine just try to relax you don't want to be going to work like a nervous wreck, you want to be going to work full of beans :)

Let me know how you got on
Well done and good luck
Nick

fruity
28-01-13, 14:09
i hope all goes well with the new job and you enjoy it x
thanx annie. Xxxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

i've felt like this lately, for a week actually. Think it's a cold but can never be really sure if its all in the mind. Had a few days very dizzy which i hate
horrible feeling isn,t it. Im very cold & when im like that it makes me go funny

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

hiya

sounds like your cold is playing a big part in you feeling rough. I get that detached kind of feeling whenever i have a cold/flu maybe it's just the man flu thing and me feeling sorry for myself :) that's good news about you starting a new job, you will be fine just try to relax you don't want to be going to work like a nervous wreck, you want to be going to work full of beans :)

let me know how you got on
well done and good luck
nick
theres a bit of xitment mixed with nervs (mainly nervs)ha,ha. Thank u so much. & yes i,ll let u know how i get on. Xxxxx

Kells81
28-01-13, 14:10
Hiya-I think you should start focussing on the positives. Yes you are starting a new job which is scary but it is also very exciting! Think of all the new people you will meet and all of the new exciting challenges the job might bring. You should also be proud that you have the courage to get a new job, change isn't easy when you suffer from anxiety and it takes a lot of guts-you have done that so well done!!
A cold and being ill will make you more run down which is bound to effect your anxiety so don't worry too my about that.
Enjoy your new job and embrace the new challenge instead go worrying about things that probably won't happen xx

fruity
28-01-13, 19:37
hiya-i think you should start focussing on the positives. Yes you are starting a new job which is scary but it is also very exciting! Think of all the new people you will meet and all of the new exciting challenges the job might bring. You should also be proud that you have the courage to get a new job, change isn't easy when you suffer from anxiety and it takes a lot of guts-you have done that so well done!!
A cold and being ill will make you more run down which is bound to effect your anxiety so don't worry too my about that.
Enjoy your new job and embrace the new challenge instead go worrying about things that probably won't happen xx
thank u so much. Your words bring comfort. Thank u. Xxxxx

---------- Post added at 19:37 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

HEY ALL JUST TO LET U KNOW MY JOB WENT GOOD. THANX TO ALL WHO REPLIED. XXXXX:hugs:

Kells81
28-01-13, 19:39
That is great news and well done for not letting the panic get the better of you!

semper solus
29-01-13, 09:09
Hiya

That's really fantastic!! Well done

Keep smiling :winks:

Nick