PDA

View Full Version : Scared of the dark..

Rioblu
28-01-13, 15:28
Hi.

This is a bit of a sensitive subject for me. Im 24 and suffer with anxiety and OCD and lately i have been getting scared of the dark. The dark has never bothered me beofore but now it really upsets me. I am scared even in my own bedroom and i have had to leave the landing light on.

has anyone else experienced this?

xx

Annie0904
28-01-13, 17:38
I'm 54 and leave the landing light on when I am home alone. I get nightmares quite a lot so need a light on. x

spottitchsam
28-01-13, 18:09
Hi.

This is a bit of a sensitive subject for me. Im 24 and suffer with anxiety and OCD and lately i have been getting scared of the dark. The dark has never bothered me beofore but now it really upsets me. I am scared even in my own bedroom and i have had to leave the landing light on.

has anyone else experienced this?

xx

Rioblu,I have always slept with a night light on and I am 60.since the start of my panic attack on new years day I get very anxious when it starts to get dark outside and my hubby shuts the curtains.before this day I was not bothered whatever time my hubby shut the curtains.x

BobbyDog
29-01-13, 12:01
I leave a light on in my lounge in case I have to go downstairs in the night, so don't worry about it, you are perfectly normal.