PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself

jessiebone
28-01-13, 20:09
Hi my name is Sarah I am 39 years of age and living with general anxiety disorder, I have had this for the last two years and feel it really ruins my life I have had counselling which helped a little but I have stopped having it due to the councillor moving jobs and then I was made redundant which didn't help, I really struggle day to day and some days are better than others I really feel like there isn't any end to this and I just want to feel back to my normal self, I was really surprised at how many people do suffer with this and felt a little better knowing that other people were going through the same I think alot of my friends think I am a bit loopy and really don't understand what I am going through!!!!

Annie0904
28-01-13, 20:15
Hi :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support here

nomorepanic
28-01-13, 20:20
Hi jessiebone

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Fenrir
28-01-13, 20:59
:welcome: Sarah :flowers:

melfc
28-01-13, 21:01
Hi Sarah :)

Baggs
29-01-13, 00:31
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs