PDA

View Full Version : hard lump

mrs way to worried
28-01-13, 20:56
under neath my tounge keeps feeling really dry on one side , under my chin on my neck i can feel a small hard lump like a pea my husband felt it and said it was a gland and wasnt swollen at all but under my tounge feels so weired it like aches

Ddcoo
29-01-13, 10:55
I know this is the obvious statement, but please just go and get it checked out by your doctor. It is probably a gland and nothing at all to be worried about. Your doctor will be able to put your mind at rest.
Never neglect a lump!

mrs way to worried
29-01-13, 14:35
ive told my doctor im just having constant issues with them none of them believe me ,im really struggling spesh after reading your threads they just wont listen ive now seen 9 doctors ,ive asked for referals and i get the same response whats the point u wont believe the test result !! so what at least ill have a result i dunno what to do , i cant feel it today :(

spacebunnyx
01-02-13, 17:49
Have you thought about going to the dentist? They know more about the mouth than anyone and are trained to look for mouth cancer. I went to the dentist (twice!) a few weeks ago as I was worried about a lump in my mouth and it was OK. xxx

mrs way to worried
01-02-13, 18:14
I don't have a dentist been on waiting list for 2 years

almamatters
01-02-13, 18:42
I don't have a dentist been on waiting list for 2 years

I am shocked you have been on a waiting list for a dentist for 2 years!. Where in the country are you? When I was unable to find a dentist a few years ago, I rang NHS Direct and they found me a local dentist who was accepting NHS patients. I expect you might have tried this, but I think until a dentist has looked at your lump , you are not going to be reassured.

mrs way to worried
01-02-13, 18:50
yeah i have tried i did have one but the day i went into labour was the day of my appointment and i forgot to ring them to cancel so the took me off the register i made complaints but got nowhere :( im at the doctors on monday im hoping she will refer me to the oral surgeon at the hospital , the lump seems to be appearing after i eat