PDA

View Full Version : got to take hrt medroxyprogesteroneas any one else

trish1955
03-09-06, 09:51
some of you already no how i had a polyps removed and then found i had hyperlasia went back to hospital last week and was given hrt medroxyprogesterone well i was struggling before with the night sweats brakeing my sleep but last two nights have had very little sleep at all friday night went to bed at 2 am was still wresstling with myself at 6am and when i did sought of drop off it was like cat napping same agin sat night had a little more sleep but it was still like cat nappin and not a deep sleep trying not to google any side effects if the med as i would not take it any more yet need to as the hyperlasia goes untreated can turn into cancer after years so i am in a right state of anxiety could not read the leaflets in the box wich my med was in as my daughter took them out as she knows what i am like any way any one out there took hrt thanx trish

Lindalou64
03-09-06, 14:23
aw trish
no i dont take heart meds ....but i wish you all the best..Linda[8D]
hugs to ya...........

polly daydream
03-09-06, 18:16
Hi, you are referring to Hormone replacement therapy I assume not heart meds, if so then yes I take it due to early menopause and find it very effective. What HRT are you using, (the name of it)

Take care,

Polly