PDA

View Full Version : Ouch, reflux hurts more than I thought!

Orange Lightning
28-01-13, 22:30
With my heart scans all clear for now,.I've turned my attention to my GI tract. I'm waiting on that endoscopy still and (based on my last post!) my bodily wastes are not concerning anymore. I'm on Lansoprazole atm which has more effect on me than Omeprazole but it can't cure all my symptoms which usually cause my anxiety before getting worse from it.

Just a quick question this time around; can acid reflux cause tenderness and pain in places like the lower ribs, chest and neck? Maybe it can even cause sharp, brief head pains. I wasn't worrying about this until not too long ago.when someone thought I may have esophegal cancer - it's the first time I've worried about the "c-thing" but they had to remind me that the disease now runs in my family as of the last 2 years..! ^^;

illgetthere
28-01-13, 22:53
I've been in agony with acid regluc and my stomach as felt do tender to touch and pains everywhere if it I notice you said uour taking medicine I was taking this snd did help but moment I stopped I knew about it can I just say I stopped the medicine I ran out tbh so started taking active manuka honey12+ 3 times a day an hour before food but not strict times and also drinking actimal aday and results have been the best x

Orange Lightning
28-01-13, 22:56
Manuka Honey sounds like a perfect idea, especially since I love honey! :D Thanks for the help!