PDA

View Full Version : worried!

Ness
03-09-06, 10:32
Had a pretty crappy day 2day. Started off well enough, until I had a bit of an argument with my bf. He'd changed plans on me, and for some reason this threw me right of the tracks. Although it was minor, for some reason I had this intense anger rise up inside of me. It came out of nowhere, and was way too extreme for the situation. I just wanted to throw something. I even considered self harming. It got me so depressed I broke down a number of times, and even when I had made up with will, my anger didnt fade. Im really worried. I've been diagnosed with a mood disorder, but I've never experienced anger and frustration this intense until just lately. I think part of it was the fact that I couldnt go to the gym (1 of my coping mechanisms), but surely I shouldnt get this worked up. Feeling really down now. I was so awful to will 2day, and I had no right. Is this normal for anxiety and mood swings, or is it something more severe? Does anyone else feel like this? Love some advice.

lildutt
03-09-06, 10:49
ness i hope you feeing a little better today
sorry i havent got any advices
but im sure plent will have soon
keep your chin up hun
bellxx

Granny Primark
03-09-06, 11:46
Hi ness,
Sorry you feel so down.
Im certain all your anger is stemming fro the frustration your feeling.
Dont beat yourself up about not going the gym, that was just a small blip.
And if you think about it you will understand why you feel the anger.
I too get very angry at times its due to the frustration and guilt i feel about not being the person i used to be.
We always hurt the ones we love the most, so im sure your b/friend understands how your feeling.
Hope you feel better soon.

Take care
LYNNxx

jackie
03-09-06, 12:49
well generally i am misses easy going about almost everything except the huge issue of my health. but recently i have noticed myself getting angry for various reasons and the other day i did literally want to hit my husband for doing something so silly

i really feel this is anxiety related and claire weekes talks of unusual agitation due to fear and tension. she says that like all other symptoms it must be accepted and faced

it also is a symptom of tiredness so if you have not slept well for a while or nourised yourself properly it can be a sign of that

hope this helps

jackie

Ness
05-09-06, 12:43
Thanks everyone for all the support

:)

Everythings been great the last couple of days, and like you said, I think it was definitely due to the frustration and anxiety I had bottled up for a little while (something I'm good at doing [Sigh...]) Being someone different from the usual me also scared me a little like you said loopylynn, which set me over the edge as well.

Thanks again guys I really appreciate it, you helped me understand and realise things arent that bad afterall. :D

Love Ness xoxoxoxo