PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in general chit chat about topical events past or present

ricardo
29-01-13, 07:43
The Chat Room is great for some and not for others and when busy it can be quite difficult to keep one conversation going let alone two or three and in my experience I find that many people want an uplift and get away from either daily or constant worries about various mental or anxieties and though HELP is available it is not always the solution.
I go into CHAT to lose myself and help others wherever possible and perhaps bring a smile to someone's face and if only for a few minutes that to me is an achievement.

We have of course The Quiz Night which again appeals to some and not to others and it can be hilarious with some of the answers given.

Reading various threads lately i thought it may appeal to some if we could have an ongoing thread where one could talk about anything topical or things that effect everyone of us on a day to day basis.Yesterday there was a thread for example about the pros and cons of renting accomodation,though it could be any subject with our own thoughts and advise and with different viewpoints.

It's only an idea, and I would gladly welcome any feedback.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The title should read at the end past or present.Would someone in admin alter this, thanks.

Magic
29-01-13, 13:25
Good idea Ricardo,
the trouble with me is i am a slow typer, I do get there in the end though.
I love the saturday quiz, It's a change from watch TV xx