PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be here

Faro368
29-01-13, 18:14
:yahoo: finally found a place where i am not alone. have been visiting this site on and off especially when i feel a little overwhelmed and knowledge has empowered me. so thank you for all been so brave and sharing your stories

where i come from panic/anxiety are like dirty words, only because we don't understand it. i have chosen to speak openly about it with family and friends so that those living a life so overwhelming know that they are not alone

my anxiety was triggered by a couple of incidents around hypertension, that eventually led to me been hospitalized for a few days if for no other reason to make me relax. it worked as i knew now what was wrong

this site has helped me recognize, deal with and i know one day fully overcome this condition of anxiety and panic.

so once more thank you for sharing

Emski21
29-01-13, 18:18
Hello faro, welcome. :)

nomorepanic
29-01-13, 18:25
Hi Faro368

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
29-01-13, 22:04
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Arnie365
31-01-13, 19:46
Hi and welcome. This site is great for making you realise you arent alone.

Mark13
01-02-13, 21:18
Welcome to the forum, faro.

missjones2910
01-02-13, 23:37
hello and welcome and well done you for getting to a point where you sound positive and inspired. I hope this continues for you!

Wolfie
02-02-13, 02:14
Hey Faro,

Welcome to the site - there's a great support network here at NMP. As well as alot of tips/advice/success stories to help you along the way.

We can all get through this - it's just a matter of time.