PDA

View Full Version : anyone sufferef with these

scottwilson
29-01-13, 23:50
Metallic fuzzy feeling in the head that last for a second then after you feel resl weird.
Strange tension behinef the eyes making eye movement difficult
Strange pressures patchy arount the head
Legs ache like mad in the morning
Head feels like its swaying but body dosnt
Constant shaky/tremor
Slight slur or difficult to talk
Sharp innet ear pains
Jaw tension
After image s and blurry darkened vision
A constsnt buzzy feeling which increases and decreases with time
Vibrating feeling when laying in bed
Oblivious to perifural vision
Extreme tired fatigue
Palpitations
Feeling like a panic attack is comming on but it never dose

These are just the few that I have and have suffered with for over 3 yearz.drugs and cbt dont work blood works were fine and mri scans were clear.
Just wanting some reasurence. I dont have any fears, but ive alwsys had one symptom or another everyday it just wont let up.
At this time my eyes are burning iam a little shaky and I gave a dull buzzy feeling all over.

scottwilson
30-01-13, 13:35
I guess that no one suffers with these symptoms. Looks like iam never going to find a answer.

nomorepanic
30-01-13, 13:51
Hi

Try this page:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

Gotagetthroughthis
30-01-13, 15:12
Hey Scottwilson,

I have suffered with many of the symptoms you seem to be having. If you like just take a look back at some of my threads and I was going through many of the same things a month or so ago.

sunday
30-01-13, 20:55
i have a lot of these syps too. At the moment by worst one is the feeling you descirbe as head moving but body isnt! its a bit like vertigo or like i'm in a lift/boat - horrible. i get it moment to moment when at its worst. I also feel like i'm not here, things arent real, fuzzy head and lightheaded, pretty much constantly for the last 18 months. I also understand about the panci attack about to happen but never does. I have these syps but i dont think i have ever expereinced a full on PA as people describe- fast heat, cant breath etc my syms are just there constantly in one form or another!